Sunday, October 4, 2009

Don't read this post...




…if you have a weak stomach. My intention is not to bring confusion or to shock anyone. This is just my story and how it really happened. You’ll have to judge for yourselves.

I had only been a Christian for a year when I and some other fellow believers in my college dorm felt led to go on a fast. About the sixth day, I was very nauseas. We didn’t have bathrooms in our dorm rooms so I had to go down the hall. As I sat there, I began to rebuke the devil and tell him he had to leave me alone. When I got back to my dorm room, I walked over to our sink (at least we had sinks in our rooms) and began to heave. My roommate and I both saw a black vapor come out of my mouth and straight down the drain. It wasn’t liquid. We were both so shocked; what had just happened?

We prayed about it and the only thing that came to us was “unclean spirit”. Say what you will but out of the mouth of two witnesses it is true.

In Mark 7:20-23 Jesus tells his disciples that it is what comes out of a man’s heart that makes him unclean.

I am like the blind man who received his sight. I don’t know how or why Jesus did it. I just know He did. I welcome any comments.

0 comments: