Sunday, November 8, 2009

Change


I love it when I see the Lord confirming His word.

I have been hearing “change” for several weeks now. I would turn on the TV. to hear a preacher teaching on “change”. I went to church this morning and the last song we sang was all about “change”. I got a call from my daughter, Brittany, who told me about how great their church service was today. A visiting minister there preached about, you guessed it, “change”. So what’s a person to do?

I know I can’t personally bring about any change. He has to do it. But change is a very loaded word. It could mean a literal physical change, a geographical change, lifestyle change, job change and so on. I’m sure you can add to that list. And God is not being specific; at least not yet. Also, He seems to be telling His body this same word and not just me. It’s an exciting word, coming from God, full of expectation. It’ll be interesting to see what might come about. At this point, waiting is not so hard. But the curiosity part is killing me! Anyone else hearing this?

0 comments: